Our ‘best in class’ leaders make Herron Todd White an exciting place to work and learn.
Currently employing some 800 staff in 65 offices around Australia, we are undergoing a period of sustained growth allowing us to offer exciting careers for graduates.
We are unique in the market, providing a structured program from Day 1 where you can learn from the best and prepare you for your career as a Valuer. Full training and development is provided all the way to when you attain your RPV, CPV and beyond. We know how expensive studying to be a Valuer can be, so we provide a Fee Assist program to support you financially.
We are a people and values based organisation where your cultural fit is as important as your technical ability. To help you succeed in our roles, you will require:
- Enthusiasm and passion for property.
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
- A love for working as part of a team.
- Academics that demonstrate improvement or consistency.
- The ability to handle stressful situations with resilience, a bit of humour and a lot of humility.
- Hard work ethic with drive to complete your API studies and your ongoing development.
- Willingness and flexibility to be involved in many different tasks as you train.
In return, we support our team 110%. We take your career seriously and have a structure that ensures you can ask any question at any time. Herron Todd White operates long established offices in all our locations with opportunity to be involved in a mix of work including, mortgage security, agribusiness, residential and commercial.
To learn from some of the best in the business, contact the team today.